Thursday, August 16, 2007

My uncles/mis tios



My parents lived in Provo for about four years. They lived there with uncle Jared and aunty Jen and the boys, Joseph and Brayden. They also lived close by uncle Ryan (he is my pilot uncle isn't that cool?!?!?!) and aunt Emily, Eliza, Kiley and Jarom. Of course I could not forget uncle Scott and aunt Dianne.


Mis papas vivieron en provo un total de cuatro años. Vivieron cerca de mi tio Jared y su esposa Jen junto con los cuates Joseph y Brayden. Alli mismo en Utah vivian mi tio Ryan que es un piloto de avion, que padre verdad? y su esposa Emily y sus tres hijos Eliza, Kiley y Jarom. Por supuesto no puedo olvidar a mi tio Scott y mi tia Diane

5 comments:

Scotty mac said...

Who is that stud on the tree? Oh wait, thats me!

Unknown said...

No scott.......That stud in the picture was me!

Unknown said...

Awsome blog sight Kevin and Pati....This was soo..... awesome. Well done. Maya was the star of the show I have to say!

Kevin said...

That's my Chunk!!!

Mama Mc said...

if you ask ME- you are ALL studs- unless of course your DAD was in the picture and then you'd be 'stud muffins'- which isn't the same....

Kevin and Paty- I am LOVING this site!! it's great!