Sunday, September 23, 2007

My first vacation/ Mis primeras vacaciones

We went to Spokane WA for the first time since I was born. A few months had passed since I saw Nana and Papa. I'm 5 months now. This is the first time that I have visited Spokane, where my daddy was born and raised. I loved spending time with Nana and Papa. They took me to nice places. My favorite places to go were Coeur d'Alene, and the orchards. It was nice to relax and escape the heat



Fuimos a Spokane WA por primera vez desde que naci. Han pasado ya algunos meses desde que vi mis abuelos por ultima vez. Tengo ya 5 meses. Esta es la primera vez que visito el lugar donde nacio y crecio mi papa. Me encato pasar tiempo con mis abuelos. Me llevaron a lugares muy bonitos. Mis lugares favoritos fueron el Lago Cour d'Alene y las huertas de frutos. Fue muy divertito relajarnos y escaparnos del calor

2 comments:

Scotty mac said...

OH MY GOSH SHE IS SO CUTE AND CHUNKY.

Mama Mc said...

Maya loved the water didn't she?!! It was so cute to watch her play and I certainly did love the way she looked in her swim suit! the nice thing was - she had more roles than Nana! ( and that doesn't happen often!)